- My flight lands at night, how can I get the keys to my apartment?Collecting keys from the Key Collection box, 24/7 all year long - Our Key Collection point is conveniently located: just a few steps from Piazzale Roma (the bus terminal, at the entrance to Venice), and only 3 minutes' walk from the train station. If you arrive at night, on a public holiday, or if you are delayed, your keys will be available with a code. It's a paid service subject to our confirmation: Italian laws require to verify personally the guests identity. Check-in details can be found here, the emergency key box is only a 'plan-B' and must be authorized, no support after 20:00.
- How do I get to Venice from the Airport?
Venice is easily reachable by bus. In our final confirmation message you will find all the details (including photos) of how to arrive by bus in Venice from both airports (Marco Polo and Treviso), as well as information for arrivals by car
- I only want to rent an apartment in a central location
All accommodation offered by VeniceApartments.ORG is centrally-located. From Saint Mark's Square all apartments are a maximum of 30 minutes' walk (or less by boat)
- I'm also looking for cheap parking in Venice
We will send you all the details for car-parking on the mainland and the most convenient way to reach the Key Collection point
- Are your prices quoted in GBP, USD or EURO?
All prices on this web site and in all our correspondence are quoted in Euro, including VAT
- Will the beds be prepared in all rooms?; How will the beds be made up for a couple if the rented apartment has more than one bedroom?
In order to reduce the final price, the beds will be prepared only according to the number of people indicated by you in the booking. Example for a couple: if no special requirements are received, in an apartment with two double bedrooms, only one double bed will be prepared in one of the two bedrooms, for 2 places in total; however, if you wish to have separate rooms, we will be happy to meet your requirements. It's only necessary that you advise us a minimum of 3 days before arriving to enable us to organise the linen. Short notice or failure to do so will generate extra costs or result in no service provided
- Are the apartments supplied with bed linen and towels?
Of course, all our apartments are complete with bath towels and bed linen; with the cost of utilities (heating, water, etc.) included in the price, unless clearly stated otherwise
- How are the prices calculated in the lists?
Please click here
to find all the details; the Venice tourist tax
is not included
- Could I switch on the heating today (May 10th)?
According to Italian law (D.P.R. n. 412 1993) for the Venice area, and also to agreements we have with the apartment’ managers, heating may be on from October 15th until April 15th (between 5am and 11pm) and the temperature must not exceed 20 degrees Celsius (=68 degrees Fahrenheit); air conditioning (if available) can only be on from June 6th to September 3rd